Thursday, June 28, 2012

Do you like to travel ? Why ?







                  They are certain places I like to visit, and I tend to return there over and over. There are definitely places that are still on my list to visit. I,like historical sites like in Egypt, architecture such as German buildings and museums like Louver in France. Going into a new place, meeting different people and exploring the world is just a beautiful experience. If I don't like travelling, I wouldn't worry about it. I could certainly save a ton of money if I didn't have the wanderlust. I love travelling. I love feeling out of my home. I like to be out with my friends. I prefer to travel with friends more than with my family, because going out with my friends has more freedom. By another meaning, I can do what I like to do. But that doesn't mean I will do something bad or illegal. Despite of all what I said, I had never ever go out of my country except " Qatar,Bahrain and Dubia " . I hope I can achieve my dreams in the future .   


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi ,

I'm Rita Moudar , Project manager at Buzzeff Middle East,

we are a social advertising platform and we are looking for bloggers who can participate to our clients campaign by seeding videos or publishing sponsored articles ,

we pay 0.04 US $ per view and 100$ per article

Our Website is www.buzzeff.com

My email address is rita.moudar@buzzeff.com

please contact me if you are interested and want more details,

thank you,

Rita Moudar